Saturday, 15 December 2007

Talking

13 Nov
Given a choice between 4 colours of icy pole euey looked very thoughtful like he was trying to remember the name of the colour he wanted, then answered
'lots please Mummy'.

14 Nov
Swinging on the hammock chair Euey looked at Aoife and said
'I love her. I love her Mummy'.

26 Nov
G: What's your name?
E: Eueymorrissey
G: How old are you?
E: Eueymorrissey again.

Late Nov
Aoife shook her head and said 'no no'.

1 Dec
Aoife put both hands on her head and said 'hata'. She did it twice!

8 Dec
After climbing into our bed in the morning:
Shhh, Daddy's sleeping.
Daddy's awake now.
Daddy's happy.
I'm happy too.
*big grin*
Let's fight!

Bringing over Bubble's toy:
I got a present you Bubble. Come outside Bubble.

After being at the soccer with Will:
E: Feet hurt Daddy.
W: Why?
E: Maybe standing up
(This was the first time he'd ever answered a 'why' question)

15 Dec
Waking up in our bed with black and white stripey sheets over him - with a suprised look:
'I'm a Zebra, Mummy'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love talking updates!!! i'll be there soon, and be able to witness it first hand... YAY!