Great, said the dentist. Come back in 12 months. And we will. Because goodness knows I don't want them going through the 2 pulls and a root canal that I went through after going back to the dentist after 10 years.
Saturday, 17 October 2009
Dentist
The kids went to the dentist. For the first time. And they ROCKED! They opened their mouths so wide 'something could climb in and have babies' (26, Dinotopia). They were a little scared of the chair and I had to put Finn on to ride up and down first before they'd do it, but once they were on it could be seen they had clean teeth. No fillings. I, very wisely, had them eating an apple as a snack, so the dentist was as impressed with me as she was with them. (Admittedly it was needed to clean off the chocolate teddy bisucit I'd not so wisely given them on the way there.)
Great, said the dentist. Come back in 12 months. And we will. Because goodness knows I don't want them going through the 2 pulls and a root canal that I went through after going back to the dentist after 10 years.
+031.JPG)
Great, said the dentist. Come back in 12 months. And we will. Because goodness knows I don't want them going through the 2 pulls and a root canal that I went through after going back to the dentist after 10 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awesome!!!
Post a Comment