Tripped over to Adelaide to visit Ann and Dan (Euey's 'Good Parents') and for Will to go with the boys to the Test. (They had tickets to the first two days and were absolutely gutted to be watching days 3 and 4 - with all the action - on the tele. Had a few very relaxing days hanging around the house and comparing bellies.+2006+050.jpg)
Took in the Adelaide Botanical Gardens and hung out with Mel Muston for the day (Euey loved her).
+2006+039.jpg)
Caught up with an albino Kangaroo (actually, a whole paddock full of them!) on the way home from Adelaide, in Bordertown.
+2006+053.jpg)
Euey was invited to Xavier's 2nd birthday party, with a super hero theme so I set to work on my beloved sewing machine and did some real Mum stuff. Banana Man had a very enjoyable, sugar filled morning followed by a sugar crash on the way home.
+2006+184.jpg)
We went to see Kylie, who was spectacular!
We've had the tickets for so long that we nearly forgot to go. It was only because I heard people on the radio talking about her concert opening that day in Melbourne that I remembered!
Hmm. That's enough for now, I'l post some Chrissy photos later.
No comments:
Post a Comment