Will's so cute. He loves having the babies sleeping in with us. His all time favourite used to be when we had guests stay and we moved Euey's cot into our room alongside Aoife's bassinet. Knowing this I gave him warning when I thought Aoife should move out.
'I'm thinking of putting Aoife into the cot soon, is one night warning enough Willy?'
'One night?! How about one week?'
'Two nights?'
'Are you going to kick her out so easily when she moves out of the house as well?'
He eventually conceded that one night was enough warning, but we both missed her terribly last night. I slept the whole night with my hand resting on the baby monitor!
Great hair a few nights ago.
Last night.


Afternoon nap today.

2 comments:
awwww
they are such sweeties, George. Aoife looks like a little snug bug in a rug in her big bed.
Post a Comment