Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Sleeping diary

Yes, he's still sleeping in the big bed, well, except when he falls out! He's done that twice now, not surprising really when you look at how he sleeps ...


The first night. 4 trips down the hallway and marches back to bed.



A couple of trips down the hall the 3rd night.


4th night. 2 trips down the hall.

Tonight: Will's truck was in the shop this morning so he left late this arvo and was still working when Euey went to bed. I put him to bed. I took him back to bed, kindly but firmly. The next trip down the hall was accompanied by 'poo ... poo' - of which there was none, just an elaborate ruse to stay up a little longer while I changed his nappy. Then Aoife woke up and I started to feed her. Again, little footsteps and 'poo ... poo'. I summoned my patience and said in my motherly tone 'Euey, go back to bed please, it's bedtime'. Silence. Then 'peese ... peese', then silence again. Worried though I am by silence of the Euey kind I decided to trust my little man and check on him once I'd fed Aoife one side. 10 or so minutes later I went to check what 'toy' he'd discovered that kept him occupied for that long. I found him fast asleep - in bed and under the covers. What a marvel my boy is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, sleeping photos are just too too cute!!