Hi. I'm back. For now, until I fall off my chair asleep. I know it's been ages, and I'm sure you all know the reason for that is Aoife being sick all the time (and then a silly essay that took me weeks to write). So, I just have a couple of Euey conversations to note for you, then I'm off to bed ...
E: Ant Mummy
G: Actually, it's an earwig
E: Bite you
G: Yep, it might bite you, so just look at it
E: (**Almighty crash**) Squash it!
G: Oh no, don't squash it, you'll hurt it. Is it okay?
E: (pause) Little bit walking ... **another almighty crash***
E: (giving me a bit of train track) Mummy, sword.
G: Thanks. Are we fighting?
E: (starts sawing the floor) Nope. Swording.
Night night. Will post more soon. Btw, Aoife is crawling - it's hilarious. She chases Euey all over the house and he runs away shouting 'Aoife's coming. Aoife monster!'
No comments:
Post a Comment