Friday, 1 February 2008

January

Cath came to visit us just before her birthday (4th).




We had a great little holiday in Adelaide (5th - 12th). Stayed on Henley Beach, which is a great big flat beach with no waves - the kids loved it!



The trip there.



Holiday activities.

Sand sculptures at the pier.
And some of our own sand sculpting.
Chilling with Dad before bed.
Their little house in the backyard of house we stayed in.

Aoife took her first steps in Adelaide. The first couple were just one or two at a time, but by the day before her birthday (18th) she was really walking (check out the video).




And now it is February. Just. I won't say I'll try to be better at updating you all, 'cause I probably won't. Uni starts in 3 weeks and then all hope is lost!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! she's walking!!! how exciting :)

holiday photos look awesome... that close up of me shouldn't be first though - you might scare off your readers!

Bon said...

ooh! you all had a visit!

i'm jealous!

the kids - and Cath, and Will, and definitely you Ms. George - are cutie.