We have some odd conversations in this household these days. Today in the car we drove past a truck with a picture of penguins on it and the following ensued:
Will: I wonder why that truck has penguins on it.
Euey: Yeah, that's strange.
Aoife: That's 'stange'.
Discussion about Aoife always copying Euey beacuse she thinks he's the best, then
Aoife: I copy Euey Mummy, I copy Euey.
A few minutes passed, then my phone made a low battery noise which Aoife doesn't hear very often (unlike the monkey sound I have programmed to ring whenever Will calls).
Aoife: Why that noise Mummy?
Yes, Aoife, at the ripe old age of 20 months has picked up on Euey's constant 'why?'. Awesome. That's not at all tiresome!
1 comment:
heh heh. a sweet kind of strange, them. :)
O has just started being able to put sentences together in the last month or two, and suddenly we're getting a lot of "what's that noise?" and "why that noise?" too...even if i've already answered "it's a cow" ten times. too funny.
Post a Comment