Monday, 9 February 2009

Playschool Breakthrough

Euey HATES Playschool. So much so that when it comes on he says 'I don't want to watch this Mum, I hate Playschool' and turns the tv off. For a 3 year old boy who is happy to watch the news as long as it's on tv this is serious hate.
Until today. This morning he turned the tv on and there was Playschool. He went to 'his' spot on the couch (in the corner) and sat there watching quite happily. So happily that when I asked him to come with me briefly he said 'But Playschool might finish'. Such is the fickle mind of a 3 year old I guess.

Aoife had a breakthrough of a different kind. She has been singing Ba Ba Black Sheep for months now, with the same wrong lyrics:
Ba black sheep
Ha ha any wool
Yes sir 3 bags wool
One the master
For da da da da day (with varying amounts of da das dependingon her mood)
Ba ba sheep

After watching the Playschool dudes sing it two or three times she sang this:
Ba ba black sheep
Have you any yes sir yes sir 3 bags pull
One for the Master, and one for da day
One for the little boy who lis down the lane

No bad huh? Proof that Playschool is educational!

No comments: