Wow, how is our newest little man 6 weeks already? Actually, 6 weeks and 2 days. He has, as they do, grown so much in that time. He is now out of 0000 clothes and into the 000's. When he was born the 0000's were so big on him that his little curled up legs fell out of the pants of all his jumpsuits and sat in the end of the body of the suit. The other day I put on the first little yellow suit we dressed him in. He filled it totally, that was the last time he will wear it. It has been through all three kids that suit. That was the last time it will be worn in this house.
I didn't think about all those 'last times' when we decided this would be our last baby. There will be a lot more to come, and I guess I'll get this same little feeling of loss every time.
Victory.
Adoration.

Comfort.

Company.
Cosy.
Lost Convict.

Joe Cocker.
Why, at some stage in their early development, do all my kids look like the Crazy Frog?
1 comment:
he is so absolutely beautiful.
and yes, that "last time" stuff, it's heartbreaking. every single thing, for me...just a quiet internal "oh" while my hands keep tidying or snapping or wiping, not enough to break my rhythm but just enough that i blink a bit and sigh.
Post a Comment