Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Recent pics

Please note the horse bite on right eyebrow. Yes, I did say horse bite. Crazy carni-run grumpy little shetland pony rides come with hazards these days. Crazy carni's reaction? Is he alright? Turns to next customer in line and says 'It's 3 bucks a ride'.


Wakey wakey! Our wee one is a happy little chappy, looks like this most of the time. Occasionally he will say 'euh, euh', which roughly translated means 'Mum, I'm kinda hungry over here and apparantly the first few euh euhs didn't really get the message across.

Wombat stew, wombat stew, oohey gooey wombat stew!


Hi! I'm sitting up. Cool huh?



At a play centre for a birthday party. The only time I saw either of them was when they lost each other and came to ask me if I knew where the other was. They are the best of friends about 95% of the time and nearly always choose to play with each other even when other kids are around. I love that. Hope it stays that way.















3 comments:

Bon said...

ack! they're gorgeous. and the friend thing is adorable. and your baby is such a pretty wee boy i could eat him...seriously, he's a beauty. and you already know we have the same exersaucer but it's weird to see it, isn't it?

Bon said...

ps. the carny cracked me up.

Anonymous said...

yay - photos... and i love that you got evidence of the horse bite. horse bite... i still can't believe it...