Slight hiccup on the photos. They were taken at childcare and since then 2 of the 3 women in Finn's room have left. The one left is lovely, but completely computer illiterate, so getting her to put the photos from the staff computer to a memory stick is proving difficult! I promise you I'm working on it - I need them for his baby book as well!
PS I'm still counting my lucky stars that I was actually there at childcare when he did it. Not a huge fan of missing milestones for lectures!!
5 comments:
you said photos... where are they???
Getting there, getting there ... maybe I really am a gana!
You two have _such_ a beautiful family!
still waiting for photos you guys
Slight hiccup on the photos. They were taken at childcare and since then 2 of the 3 women in Finn's room have left. The one left is lovely, but completely computer illiterate, so getting her to put the photos from the staff computer to a memory stick is proving difficult! I promise you I'm working on it - I need them for his baby book as well!
PS I'm still counting my lucky stars that I was actually there at childcare when he did it. Not a huge fan of missing milestones for lectures!!
Post a Comment