I got up at 9 o'clock this morning. 9 o'clock! Can you believe it? Not only did Will get up with Euey and Aoife, but when Finn woke he got him up and fed him banana so I could sleep longer. When he finally woke me to give Finian some milk I rose to a bacon and egg sandy and a cup of tea. He has now taken the kids off to the park, decked out in their bright rain jackets looking as cute as can be.
'Bye Mummy, I miss you' said Aoife with a huge grin, as they went off to collect snails in the rain.
I am left with a sleeping baby, another cup of tea, a cuddly warm dressing gown and a job application to write.
Oh well, even the best hubby in the world can't do much about the job application.
2 comments:
Gorgeous..............
yup... sounds pretty sweet... cept the job application! good luck!!
Post a Comment