Saturday, 13 February 2010

Finna Gooja Baja

Finian has many nicknames. When he goes to bed at night Euey says 'good night Finna hoo-ha'. Aoife follows with 'Nigh night Finna Gooja Baja' - or, if she's feeling particularly lovey-dovey, 'Finny Goojy Bajy'.

He's coming along in leaps and bounds. He crawls. Well, he dot and carries, one leg, one knee, just like I used to. And I am inordinately proud of that (stupidly, I know, but still, proud). He stands, and the other day he stood by himself, without holding on to anything. Then he looked up with pride, clapped himself and nearly fell over! Very funny. He, finally, at 11 months, has teeth. Two on top, and as of yesterday, one on the bottom. Just as we predicted, it took him so long to start that when he did they seem to just keep coming. Poor little mite.

And he is still my cruisy little dude!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't mention the hair... hehe... check out the do! love you finna

George said...

Oh yeah. It was so sticky in that pool, he was sweating like a maniac. Me too, I hate those places!