What's been going on here? If I had a memory I could tell you. Euey's been to the cricket - did I mention that already in another post? Do you know I haven't even been to the cricket - ever? Man! Aoife is learning to burp, which makes all of our lives easier. She'd still not very good at it and if I don't make sure she gets a good couple out after every feed she's a disaster in the evening. She tends to be awake from about 4ish 'til 11ish, then has either one or two feeds throughout the night. She'll wake for a feed around 7:30am, then goes straight back to sleep for a good 2 or 3 hours. It's a great time for Euey and I to play a few games and do the dishes.
Aoife is now a month old and Euey is 20 months. Here's a few photos ...
Aoife is now a month old and Euey is 20 months. Here's a few photos ...
Our gorgeous girl loves sleeping on her side. If it weren't for SIDS research she'd sleep on her tummy a lot.
Yes, their faces are mirroring my shock as Euey nearly sits on Aoife! (Don't worry, this was a completely controlled experiment).
Euey holds Aoife for the first time by himself. Am I brave or stupid?
Big brother smooch! Not sure Aoife's as keen on the situation as Euey!
Euey on a bike trip to the park with Dad.
A quick nap between feeds.
Cute little red dress from Kel. Facial exression must come from Will's side.
Last night. She fed at 4:30, 6:30, 7:30, 10:30 and then finally fell asleep around 11pm. I was planning an early night.

3 comments:
i can't believe how much she's changed already!! her face!! wow!
my god, they're beautiful, George. and somehow you've managed to have children who look like an amazing mix of the two of you...even though Aoife is dark-ish like you, i see a lot of Will in the planes that little face. a pretty Will, mind you...but nonetheless.
my offspring, of course, looks like a cross between his father and the milkman. what kind of gratitude is that?
you look fabulous, btw.
Hi sweets. I think we have the same child!! Charlie also gets really bad wind and is sometimes a pain in the bum to settle after about 4pm. He wants the boob all the time but luckily for us he will go down at night and sleep for a good 4-5hrs. It would be so interesting to catch up with you and Aoife and compare notes!!!
Love your work lady.
Spanna
Post a Comment