My blog has become a glorified photo page, I realise, but for the people who matter most photos are needed, and the writing just hasn't been pouring out of me lately! Will probably get back into the swing of it when Uni goes back and I need to procrastinate. Til then, enjoy ...
My hat was a hit with both.


We went for a drive to Healsville to show the kids some Australian animals (as opposed to all those 'weird' animals at the zoo). Aoife decided to have a little rest in the shopping part of the pram on the way around.
Visiting the Wedge-tailed Eagle. We breed 'em big down here.
Then we went to the zoo. I was just minding my own business with Aoife when I turned around to see this ...

At our little park, serving me 'strawberries'.
And climbing. The look on Aoife's face is because she wanted to get in and I was too busy taking her photo to help her - mean Mummy!
VIDEOS
A walk to the park. Aoife has the unfortunate habit of calling water "fookie". She uses the same word for 'walk' we discovered on this trip, as she ordered me along.
At Healsville Animal Sanctuary - Aoife was asking the whole time to see the kangaroos (see doing-doing Mummy? See doing-doing?).



2 comments:
it seems strange that you're the mother of such grown children....
love the pics (as always)!
that some fookie great video. great to see you guys... wish i could see you in person... except will... well... maybe will a little too.
Post a Comment