On the airplane. Euey watching movies and Aoife and Euey having a nap. The naps were not very long but we got more sleep than we expected.
On the way to do our Xmas shopping we passed a camp of gypsies beside a round-a-bout. Gypsies, real gypsies! They had three clydesdales pegged around the round-a-bout.
The gypsy caravans.
Today we went to the Snow Dome. A huge indoor place where you can toboggon, go around on little sleds and generally play in the snow. The only guaranteed snow in England. No snow photos (I think Will got some, will post later) but part of the deal was a show with Santa and Sooty. Good ol' Sooty, didn't realise he was still alive and kicking. Euey and Aoife loved him, we'll have to find a few videos on YouTube for them.
Then we went to the animal part where we saw REAL REINDEER! Highlight of the trip for me. I never imagined I'd get to see a real reindeer. They have such soft fuzzy antlers, and the antlers are warm. Not what I imagined at all. No red noses in sight though, guess Santa must keep Rudolph for himself.
1 comment:
is it terrible that even though you saw real reindeer, sooty, and all of will's family that i think the best part of your trip was seeing gypsies?? hmmmm...
did aoife recover ok?
Post a Comment