Where are my cousins? He says at 4 in the morning when he wakes up for the day.
Where are my cousins? He says an hour later.
Can we see my cousins now? He says after breakfast.
I want to stay with my cousins. He says at 6pm, eyelids drooping as we put him in the car. He's asleep before his seat belt is done up.
Euey, it seems, has developed a healthy love for the special bond only a combination of friendship and family can offer. I'm working on him to convince Charlie she better have some kids soon.
Both kids, in fact, have been accepted into the fold by all and love it here. They'll spend this morning with Auntie Linda and Tom while Will and I do the Xmas shopping. Tom is 8 and Euey has been following him around like a bad smell since we first got here, and Aoife has adopted Lin as a 2nd Mum, so all should be well I think.
On England generally - damn it's cold here! Of course I knew it would be, and apparently it's actually quite 'mild' for this time of year, but that doesn't change the fact that I have to dress like the Michelin Tyre man just to get out the door.
Will post photos soon. Haven't got many of my cousins yet cause they've been at school. They had their last day yesterday so we'll be seeing them a bit more from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment