Monday, 29 March 2010

A few pearlers ...

Euey and I were discussing Tinkerbell's wings tonight. They're see-through, or clear.
But Mum, he says looking puzzled, why does the fairy with no legs not have see-through wings?
What fairy with no legs?
The one in 'Tink' (Tinkerbell movie).
By this time I'm getting pretty puzzled, trying to think of a fairy torso flying (no wheel chair necessary I guess) and wondering why on Earth I couldn't remember such a strange occurrence. Is there a fairy in Tink with no legs? I ask skeptically.
Yes, the one with the yellow wings and the yellow dress.
The fairy Queen you mean?
Yes.

Ahh, the penny drops. The Fairy Queen wears a floor length yellow dress.
She does have legs sweetheart, you just can't see them 'cause her dress is so long I manage to stutter out amongst little giggles.

****************************************************

A couple of definitions for you:

In Eulish a Lave-saver is 'another word for a Star Wars' (having never seen Star Wars he obviously has missed the fact that Star Wars is a movie, not a character).

In Aoiflish a Dragon Saver is 'someone who saves the princess from the dragon'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!! awesome... i wonder if a lave saver and a dragon saver could be the same thing?? i wonder if the fairy with no legs could also be a dragon saver.... hmmmmm...