We do manage to steal lovely family moments though ... read on
This was not a family moment, just a moment of Euey randomness! Poor Bubble, I'm not sure he's as keen on pink tutus as Euey is.
The day the Easter Bunny found us at Gen and Mudgie's house - 4 days early.
Then we went to Venus Bay for Easter. Two lovely days of sunshine and relaxation at our friends' new beach house.
The kids and their best friends.
The girls pretended to be cats ...

While the boys got semi-naked and stuffed cut grass down their jocks!

This jar was full after Easter Sunday, after the kids had been eating chocolate ALL day (okay, and me). I think the Easter Bunny went a little overboard this year. And as consequence I have been going overboard ever since.
While the boys got semi-naked and stuffed cut grass down their jocks!
This jar was full after Easter Sunday, after the kids had been eating chocolate ALL day (okay, and me). I think the Easter Bunny went a little overboard this year. And as consequence I have been going overboard ever since.
Euey started Auskick yesterday. He rocked.
Will helped with the drills and umpired his first ever AFL match.
Aoife and I ate sausages and watched happily.
Finn also ate sausages, and watched not so happily 'cause he wanted to be on the field.
2 comments:
That explains the blog drought:).
All sounds so fabbo.....I can almost see you & Will high 5'ing each other as you cross paths coming coming in & going out of the house on your way to & fro the many EXTRA activities!:)
That's wonderful.......can't imagine you guys lying low anyway:).
Poor pup.....that tutu!:)
XXXXX
Patricia
love it all... especially the grass in the knickers :) and where did you get the tutu? i want one for henry!!
Post a Comment