Thursday, 15 April 2010

Not a baby

I often ask Euey and Aoife: When you're big will you still be my baby boy/girl?
They always say yes.
Last night while giving Euey a good night cuddle I snuggled into his neck and asked him if he'd always be my baby boy. His response marked the end of an era.
No. I'll still be your son. I'll still be your boy. But I won't be a baby. I'm not a baby.
So I can't call you my baby boy anymore?
No. Just call me Euey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh spoken like a real little school boy!

End of an era and the beginning of another one.......more exciting times ahead.

I'm feeling another pet coming on soon G :)

XXX

Patricia

n.b my latest 'times are a chaning' moment, my soon to be 7yr old dream niece has just started calling me 'auntie supergirl'. I like this one:)

Anonymous said...

what a little man!!! hehehehe... (and a sniffle too!)