Euey was on fire tonight. Read on (no photos I'm afraid, but I'll get onto that soon).
Will picked the kids up from childcare while I was at a seminar and took them to do the supermarket shopping. Euey was explaining to me what they bought ...
See these Mum? (holds up some chilli Pringles) We got these for Dad. They're like chips but they're fire.
Mum, we got a yellow fruit that's a bit like a lemon. Daddy doesn't like it 'cause it makes his face go like this: (makes a 'sour' face).
Is it a grapefruit?
Yes! A grapefruit!
Yum. I love grapefruit.
I know.
Why did you get it? Did you want to try it?
No. We got it for you.
Thanks. How did you know I like grapefruit.
I know everything ... pause ... Weeell, I don't know if there are any aliens, but I know everything else.
3 comments:
gold gold gold!
That is absolute gold indeed!
XXX
Pat
interesting convo, going around the supermarket i see what a big boy now xx linda
Post a Comment