Thirty something kids. Nearly as many adults. Wet and muddy outside and after an hour or so, nearly as muddy inside.
Knights and princesses abounded. Their presence was requested to 'slay the evil pinata' and slay they did. The shield was admired and the sword was eaten.
.
What more could a nearly 5 year old ask?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apparently swords are appetising, there was none of this one left.
Luckily, the chocolate chunk cake was the least appealing to the kids -
more left for me.
3 comments:
happy birthday euey! looks like a great party! love love love the costumes!! and loving the new look of the blog... how did you do that?
happy fifth birthday, Euey! wow. dude. i can't believe it.
the cakes were fabulous, as was the party theme, mama.
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Euey!
No wonder you've been M.I.A......and what a wonderful cause.
Agree, the new blog has hat a bit of a botox touch up:), I like it I like it:)
XXX
Patricia
Post a Comment