Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Copy Cat

Copying is all the rage here at the moment. The kids copy each other (and when it gets too annoying listening to them bicker I copy both of them). Will has an iphone application of a cat that copies anything you say. He also gets Euey to copy him, telling Euey little things to tell me - more often than not it's a dodgy pick up line.
Tonights copying session:

Will - Ask Mummy if she comes here often.
Euey - Mum, Daddy wants to know if you come here often.
...
Will - Ask her 'How you doin'?'
Euey - Mum, How you doin'?
...
Will - Tell her you need a labotomy.
Euey - Mum, I need another bottom!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last one is hilarious!
A bit too much for the little guy to copy:)
G, you must tell me, WHAT is the name of that iphone application???
Ohhhhh I'm going to use it!:)

xxx
Pat

Anonymous said...

bahahaha!!!! that's what he gets for doing what his daddy says :) hilarious!

Will said...

Its called 'Talking Tom'
So Trish how ya goin?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Will!
Your beautiful wife filled me in on the 'Talking Tom' and I downloaded it.
We have had such laughs with it! very very funny!!!!!
thanks guys.
I'm super thanks Will, hope all good with team Morrissey too.

XXX
Pat