We've been talking about Korea a lot, considering going back for a year. I even applied for a couple of jobs. As I didn't get them we're staying here, but there have been many a discussion about Korea lately. Even before I applied for the jobs we'd decided that we will try to pick up our Korean and teach the kids. Obviously all the talk is filling their minds, because comments like this are becoming common place in their play:
Aoife, you need to put these on your feet. This is Korea and Korea people fight with their feet.
**************************************
Last night:
Just before bed Will was play fighting with Aoife on the bed. She was lying on his tummy facing him, with both his hands in her armpits.
Aoife: What are you doing Daddy?
Will: I'm thinking about tickling you.
Aoife: *laughing* I'm thinking about you stop tickling me.
...
As I was leaving the bedroom after cuddles Euey inexplicably called out to me Roger, Roger!
I came back in laughing: Huh?
Mum, Roger yourself out! he said, killing himself laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment