Thursday, 15 July 2010

I don't like girls

Aoife had an issue today and she wanted to sort it out with Euey tonight. Apparently Euey and a friend claimed they don't like girls. Aoife was very affronted. When she brought it up Euey back-tracked big time.
I do like girls. I love girls.
How much, Will asked.
Forever, he said, forever ... I dreamt about girls last night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it! you must just have the best days - with comments like this, it would be laughs all the time!!

George said...

Yes, Daff, it is laughs all the time. There are no annoying, frustrating or heart-breaking moments at all. Convinced you should have kids soon??

Anonymous said...

hahahaha
hmmm not sure about the sincerity of THAT comment George:)......
but one thing I'm certainly sure of.......next will come the 'girl germs' phase.
wait for it:)
xxx

Pat

George said...

Oh yeah! I can't wait to give Euey girl germs!!!

Will said...

Just to clarify Pat. Boys don't mind girl germs they just don't like anyone to know that they like girl germs. I have this on supreme authority. My eldest son!!