DON'T READ THIS POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ WILL'S POST on
Life Through a Daddy's Eyes
When I got home from Aoife's ballet - yep, me at ballet, weird huh? The things you end up doing when you have a daughter who's favourite things are shoes and handbags - preferably in pink! - anyway, a little after I got home, just after Will had left, Euey sidled up to me. Mum, he says, all tickled pink, I did a good trick. What was it? I ask a little nervously. I forgot to hide Daddy's father's day thing from kinder, but it's okay, I told him I made it for you. And I didn't let him see inside the card, only the outside. *Proud smile*.
When I got home from Aoife's ballet - yep, me at ballet, weird huh? The things you end up doing when you have a daughter who's favourite things are shoes and handbags - preferably in pink! - anyway, a little after I got home, just after Will had left, Euey sidled up to me. Mum, he says, all tickled pink, I did a good trick. What was it? I ask a little nervously. I forgot to hide Daddy's father's day thing from kinder, but it's okay, I told him I made it for you. And I didn't let him see inside the card, only the outside. *Proud smile*.
A few hours later, when Will got home, Euey came running again. Mum, Mum, is it Father's Day yet?
2 comments:
loooooooooooooooooooved it!
I had old school western movie music going through my head reading Wills Post AND THEN Swan Lake while reading yours.
shoes/clothes/handbags/PINK....hehehehe love it!
Well done Eueyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that's so gorgeous!!!!!
xxx
Pat
love it all - wills post, the secret, the trick, the ballet, and the reminder that it's father's day on the weekend!! xxx
Post a Comment