Monday, 20 September 2010

Insults

Euey has this game. Will started it, which I'm sure no one will be suprised about. Will whispers something in Euey's ear and Euey comes and tells me. More often than not it either makes me go oooohh gross! or Wiiilllll, you can't get him to say that! It is most hilarious when Euey doesn't quite get the translation right.
Euey has now passed the game onto me, so I have to tell him insults to tell Will. That's what he requested tonight, as we lay in his bed having a good-night cuddle - Mum, can you tell me something funny and I'll tell Dad?

And so it began ...

G whispers and Euey repeats perfectly: Your mother is a hamster
Will replies: Your father smells of elderberries
G whispers and Euey repeats: Put a sock in it Pom
Will replies: I'm no Pom!
G whispers and Euey repeats: All the same to me, you all eat potatoes

And all was well in the world, until we swapped beds and it was Will's turn to let the insults fly ...

Will whispers: You're a convict
Euey repeats: Mum, you're a convent

After the laughter subsides ...
G replies: I'm no convict
Will whispers: Yeah, you're worse than that, you come from religious stock
Euey repeats: Yeah, you're worse than that you come from delicious stock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
the last one is a pearler!!!!!
xxx
Pat

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh hahahahaha!!! hilarious! i can't wait to play the insult game :)